Find suitable vertical markets for the call reporting and recording proposition.
• Consider companies with a large number of inbound calls. Missed calls that remain unresolved are proven to result in lost sales and ultimately lost customers.
• Consider companies that use auto-attendants to answer calls and direct callers to the correct department. Samsung CMS call reporting is able to present an accurate indication of missed calls because unlike other products, it specifically takes into consideration those that terminate when answered by an auto-attendant.
• Consider companies that need to take credit card payments over the phone. Manual and automatic stop/start call recording are both available to facilitate PCI compliance.
• Consider ‘informal’ contact centers; companies that have multiple departments receiving inbound calls, such as sales, support or finance departments. Consider those companies that would find it useful to manage call handling resources to achieve optimum productivity.
In our experience successful vertical markets for this proposition include markets such as:
• Car dealerships
• GP surgeries
• Veterinary practices
• Law firms
• Multiple retailers
• Taxi firms
• Insurance companies
• Travel agencies
• Logistics companies
• Recruitment companies
• Small / niche manufacturers
Please join the Samsung CMS Linked In Group (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8391782) to be the first to hear sales tips, technical information and product updates.