Understanding the whole customer communications experience makes excellence in customer service achievable.
Call management provides business-critical call analysis:
1. Unreturned missed calls analysis should be at the heart of any customer service strategy to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
2. Calls tracked in real-time reveal time taken to resolve a call, waiting time and how the call was resolved (by calling in again or being called back). KPIs ensure calls are resolved within a certain time each day.
3. First Contact Resolution (FCR) where a customer's need is properly addressed the first time they call, applies to any business with customer facing teams. An unresolved customer enquiry can result in customer dissatisfaction and significant revenue loss. According to Service Quality Measurement Group, out of all business metrics used to monitor customer facing teams, FCR has the biggest impact on customer satisfaction. FCR helps the channel to justify the value of fully integrated call management on any phone system sale.
4. Analysis of calls answered by an Auto Attendant. A call that is terminated after being answered by an Auto Attendant is an unresolved missed call. It is important that your call management solution can distinguish between a call that is answered by a person and one that is answered by an IVR / Auto Attendant system.
5. Integrated call analytics with call recording enables businesses to track waiting time to be answered or called back, then assess how the call progresses. From this it can be determined if the call outcome was negatively affected by the wait time. Live statistics on contact centres such as call queues, coupled with historical trends enable staff modeling, helping businesses to gain efficiencies.
Although customer requirements vary from an overview of business communications to extensive analytics of customer facing teams, improving customer interactions is essential to every business.
7/30/2022 10:26:59 am
According to Service Quality Measurement Group, out of all business metrics used to monitor customer facing teams, I’m so thankful for your helpful post!
9/30/2022 12:41:26 pm
Live statistics on contact centres such as call queues, coupled with historical trends enable staff modeling, helping businesses to gain efficiencies. Thank you for making this such an awesome post!
Leave a Reply.
Please keep an eye on this page for the latest news.